Monday, January 17, 2011

Mondays Suck.

Mondays are the worst, aren't they? I couldn't fall asleep until around 2 am last night, and I had plan to wake up around 6:30 am this morning to start preparing myself for getting up early early for clinical - but stupid me slept in until 7:45! I had to rush out to my 8:30 class and was exhausted! Still had time to whip up my green monster though :)
Spinach, Banana, Blueberries, Flax seeds, Chocolate AmazingGrass, Almond Milk. Yum!

That went fast!

So I got to class and ended up having the worst headache ever! My head was pounding and I could barely see straight. I ended up skipping my second class to come back to my room and snooze. Much needed! I had some carrots and hummus for a snack, and once I got really hungry I made myself a big bowl of hot oatmeal. So GOOD!
I made the fresh oats with water, then I added raisins, pumpkin seeds, flaxseeds, a big spoonful of raw almond butter, and some unsweetened almond breeze. A protein-packed meal - to die for! You can't go wrong with a big hearty bowl of oatmeal.

After that had one more class, and now I'm back in my cozy (aka tiny) little room. I've got tons of homework to do, and also want to get some grocery shopping in. I've decided I'm going to invest in a food processor so I can make my own larabars and almond butter. Yummo!

Bootcamp tonight at 7 pm. I'll also be back to post my weekly training plan :)

I'm thinking about buying shape ups to wear at work. Anyone have any experience with them? 


No comments:

Post a Comment